- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 question that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that has less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
11 random facts about me:
- I am a swim coach for seven and eight year old kids
- I am trying to learn hand lettering
- I used to collect those little packages sugar comes in when you by a to go coffee
- I am OBSESSED with beanies. I owe about thirty or more.
- I have large feet
- I like history and politics
- I have a sailing license
- I am going to driving school to get my real license at the moment
- I love to look at fully hand written on pages. I don’t know why.
- I sleep with two blankets and a ton of pillows
- I love the smell of old books
The questions Ember asked?
Are you a dog or a cat person?
- What is something you would like to do/learn (more) but haven’t gotten around to yet? Paying the guitar. I can play the flute and the piano but I wish I could play the guitar too. I feel like you can play any pop song on it.
- Why did you start blogging? I started my first blog so everyone could know what I was up to in the US without asking me the whole time and I started this blog because I love to write and I like to share more about my life and feelings. I also want to connect to people around the worlds that understand me and my passion for writing
- What is your favorite letter? Why/why not? I don’t understand why everyone always wants to know favorite numbers, but never letters. Oh fine lets tell me your favorite number too. That is a very creative question. I think my favorite letter is the l because I think it looks pretty cute in cursive hand writing.
- If you could have one wish (no ifs ands or buts) what would it be? To travel the world.
- Do you use a calendar? Yes I need to so I don’t loose track on all my exams for school
- What are some of your favorite bloggers, why/why not? My favorite blogger is definitely Elm. I think she was the first one to comment and follow my blog. I love to read what she has to say and she is really supportive. She doesn’t support just me but everyone and I think that is the most generous thing to do. The world needs more people like her
- Do you prefer the city or the country? I don’t know. It depends on the situation
- Name one (or three) things you like about yourself. That I came over myself and started this blog. That I got confident with myself in the last two years. And last but not least that I don’t care about where somebody comes from or what religion they have.
- What are some of your favorite songs? Car Radio by twenty one pilots and fight song by Rachel platten because I love the lyrics and they kind of give me the power to keep going. Also wherever you are by five seconds of summer. I listened to it when my plain took off in Germany the day I left and when my plain back home took off.too. The lyrics are just perfect.
- What is your opinion on stuffed animals? What a random question. I never really had a stuffed animal I was really attached to. I had a doll I took with me all the time. The only stuffed animal I really care about is a parrot that I got from my grandparents when I was a baby. It remembers me of them and I have it in my room so I can always look at it
- If you d be any object which would you be and why?
- Which ist the first word that comes in your mind in 3…2…1…now?
- What does the word friend mean to you?
- What is your biggest dream?
- Did you ever had a moment where you felt like you are in a movie?
- What is the closest object next to you right now?
- How do you feel about this object?
- Have you ever did something you are really proud of?
- How many pillows do you have I your room?
- What was your most recent am?
- How do you feel about the word unique?
Thank you for reading till de end. Feel free to do this award if you want to. I find it hard to nominate certain people as I love everyone who reads my posts.
Just a blank space