- I am too afraid that if I open up to someone they will hate me.
- I can’t even picture myself having a boyfriend.
- I don’t believe that someone is able to fall in love when they are still growing up.
- I don’t believe that any relationship between teenagers will hold so why put the effort in one?
- How can I love someone when I’m not even able to love myself?
- Now days where everyone is getting divorced anyway, there is no point in wanting to get married.
- I am too afraid of loosing the people I love. A boyfriend would just be one more person to worrie about.
- I don’t have time for it.
- To be honest. I am afraid of kissing someone because I have never done it and have no clue how to do it.
- In the end of every love there is pain. No matte how long you have been together.
Just A Blank Space