2016 has been a creative and productive year for me. I wrote over 200 blog post and filled two journals with my writing, lettering and other stuff. 200 posts are a lot and it was really hard to choose but I narrowed it down to 11 posts that I wrote and want to share with you again.
- When I Was A Little Girl
- Swap Box With Em (this one was a lot of fun and I hope I get to do it again)
- I Don’t Fall In Love With People I Fall In Love With Words
- The Art Of Writing (I originally wrote this for school but then re-wrote it in English because I liked it so much)
- The Life Of My Memories (I love the quote I came up to go along with the text)
- The Moment I Found The True Me
- Are You Blind?
- Do You See The Truth?
- A Letter To The Kids Who Bullied Me
- I Am A Woman
I really can’t decide which one of those eleven I like the most but I think it would be either “A Letter To The Kids Who Bullied Me”, “The Moment I Found The True Me” or “When I Was A Little Girl”
Lots of Love
Just A Blank Space